7/17/2010

Weekly Siebel Begins

Hello everyone!

Now is about 5 months as I am working with Siebel. When I first heard about it (it was in 19 February 2010) I was like "uhhhh.... what's that" after a two weeks I was "shit, shit, there nothing working, it is shit... who made it...". Now I am like if someone ask me with what you working I answer "Siebel!", they ask "What's that?", I answer "Well do you have a time...", they shake head's "Well Siebel is...", and then every time I tell a different story.

Well that is, you can't describe Siebel in one or two words, and as you work and learn about it you starting to notice some new and new descriptions of Siebel. Of course you can tell me that Siebel has one big description in three letters - CRM! BUT, if I will tell that to guys that shake head's when I ask about time, what they will answer? Of course - "WHAT THE HELL IS CRM".

So I hope that I have got hot those that don't know what Siebel and CRM is, and I will tell you all that I know when time comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment