8/24/2010

Back in a saddle again

                Hello!

                Sorry for being away for two weeks, but I had a vacation and god as I enjoy it. So, but again back in a saddle again. So starting from today it will be one post for day (I hope) including Saturday and Sunday (I hope again).

So in little future I will be talking about “Python”, I know it is not Siebel related, but I have worked with it lately and really enjoy it - http://www.python.org/

Will give some information on using Siebel Wizard! With it you can make objects in Siebel step by step with wizard. But as always there is some issues with it and I would tell you them.

 Will tell something about external tables and external business components! They are used to get data from external system (integration).

                Will talk about pick applet creation with and without wizard!

                Tell you how to create a view and some other stuff that are related to views.

                Will explain about creating tables, as they sometimes can be real pain, because of applying and activation of them!

                Will give you some tips on technologies themselves, so you can do daily stuff easier and faster.
                So it will be lots of stuff going on so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment